Way behind schedule, but......

Darrenmb

Petty Officer 3rd Class
If all goes well will.be splashing next weekend!!!!!!
boat is done, (except for a couple.of small things like installing the new seawater pump as soon as i get my question answered on the vp section, tidying up wiring which i have left exposed on purpose for easy access in case anything is awry, and the rear bench seat upholstery which sister in law is working on) i am currently working on trailer, ditches the surge brakes which were beyond repair and switching over to electric. Already swapped the recielver bit on front, and new brake plates, and bearings all.sitting waiting to be installed. Also new wheels.and tires.... wish me luck!!!!

Darrenmb

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Got a whole.new list now, but she floats, runs and drives......

new list involved clearing blockage from bilge pump hose, seal a few leaks in the cabin roof. ( it rained on me...) and figure out why she shut down in the middle of lake Dora.... got her fired back up, amd made beeline for dock, ran it for.hours in a bucket when i got home, and a few times during the week, and she never akipped a beat... trying again tomorrow!!!!

Darrenmb

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Update.....

had her out again yesterday, run was flawless! All thats left to do now is finish a few things like add a doors or a curtain under.the sink and probably add an amp as radio is useless at 30 mph, (at 50 mph talking is useless, nothing but wind noise)

Tnstratofam

Commander
Congrats on the splash. Most of us are never really finished with the list of things needing to be done on our boats. It seems once you knock one or two things off the list two or three more show up.

Darrenmb

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Amen to that!!!! Realized today while i was washing it that i still.need to replace one thru hull.fitting that totally missing, luckily its way up high, not sure what it was for originally but it had caulk in the hole and i blew.it.out with pressure washer ages ago....there are also two under the sink cabinet, one is for the sink, no clue.about other so its just capped.

Darrenmb

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Just another pic.. this time as I am left on the dock..IMG-20180701-WA00010011.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20180701-WA00010011.jpg
    IMG-20180701-WA00010011.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0