Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

THATS NOT FUNNY!!! I DIDNT CHOSE TO BE AFFLICTED WITH MBS!!!! IT CHOSE ME!!!! FOLKS LIKE YOU JUST MAKE IT WORSE!!!!(sarcasm)

Wonder if I cane get the Chief and Jet on that rig
As long as the Chief goes on the upper deck

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don't let Dozer see those haulers. We'll be headed to Kanuckland for tin after he cleans out the upper U.S. :eek: :lol: Yikes - three or more at a time!

SigSaurP229

Commander

As long as he keeps it north of the Mason-Dixon line its ok.

GA_Boater

As long as he keeps it north of the Mason-Dixon line its ok.

Sig - You know as well as I do the SCs are rare down here. The few we have left will flow uphill to fill the vacuum left when Dozer sucks 'em out of the US. Oh, the humanity. :lol:

SigSaurP229

Commander

Sig - You know as well as I do the SCs are rare down here. The few we have left will flow uphill to fill the vacuum left when Dozer sucks 'em out of the US. Oh, the humanity. :lol:

The sad thing is I own 2 of the 6 I know of in Tennessee

dozerII

Admiral

Don't let Dozer see those haulers. We'll be headed to Kanuckland for tin after he cleans out the upper U.S. :eek: :lol: Yikes - three or more at a time!

Get me while I'm sleeping hey:lol: The way our Dollar is in relation to yours its making for mighty expensive projects, so you safe for the time being.
PS I have a 35' gooseneck flatbed I can use for multiple pick-up if the $ gets better.:facepalm:

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

this what I've been wanting, wonder how well will a 40LB electric trolling motor pushs the mr21?

1987 Starcraft....21 ft

I have the same on my 18' and it's perfect for maneuvering around while fishing. Never turn it up past 3 anyway so for similar purposes I'm sure it would be fine for a 21'.

thebrain

Banned

I have the same on my 18' and it's perfect for maneuvering around while fishing. Never turn it up past 3 anyway so for similar purposes I'm sure it would be fine for a 21'.
is the 40LB electric trolling motor powerfull enought to actualley troll in the Gulf? or is it just for maneuvering around , if so how much time doe's a battery last?

curious about the differnce in a small kicker and a big electric motor. I'm sure the gas motor can troll all day untill the gas runs out,

barato2

Commander

is the 40LB electric trolling motor powerfull enought to actualley troll in the Gulf?

i'd guess not. i've used an electric offshore in the Sea of Cortez, pushing a 12' portabote, and if you turn it up enough to make significant headway against a wind, i suspect battery wouldn't last long. there's also the issue that a gas kicker can get you back to port if your main craps out, which ain't gonna happen with an electric. and yup, you can troll all day, and can hook it to your main so you can steer with wheel.

GA_Boater

is the 40LB electric trolling motor powerfull enought to actualley troll in the Gulf? or is it just for maneuvering around , if so how much time doe's a battery last?

curious about the differnce in a small kicker and a big electric motor. I'm sure the gas motor can troll all day untill the gas runs out,

No - 40# won't move you through currents or much of the wave action. 40# might work in the back bays and estuaries. Also if it did work, it wouldn't for long. That TM is a freshwater model, salt will tear it up in no time. You need a MK Riptide for salt.

GA_Boater

today it's $1600, yesterday was $1800, the day before was $2000. 5 more days at this rate and I might buy it:laugh:

Not if I get there first, CB. :D Hang on a sec - It's :puke: green, can't handle that. :lol:

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020

John Deere series 22' Islander with a 200 Hp 'Rude hangin' there.

01616_dxaGCTbPKtN_600x450.jpg

GA_Boater

The sad thing is I own 2 of the 6 I know of in Tennessee

I only know of three down here. Mine, an 18' SS and an 18' Mariner. I've seen some pics of others but I've only touched two besides mine. And I imported the Nassau from South Carolina.

I guess on the pea green one, could you put a paper bag over her head until some primer gets splattered? :lol:

SigSaurP229

Commander

I only know of three down here. Mine, an 18' SS and an 18' Mariner. I've seen some pics of others but I've only touched two besides mine. And I imported the Nassau from South Carolina.

I guess on the pea green one, could you put a paper bag over her head until some primer gets splattered? :lol:

Thats kind of what I did

My 16' came from about 15minutes from you I believe in Cartersville.

ctswf

Chief Petty Officer

that 22' green islander is calling my name! he even wants to trade for an 18' tin, which i just happen to have.

we saw that hull from vt in this thread last year right? $700 i think.

side note to self: i think its time i change my avatar of a pile of trash

Last edited: