Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Looks like a great project if your into the style of a Chief but if you're wanting an open concept fishing boat like so many others today, please don't get a Chief and hack it all up. :eek:

00L0L_9cz9MPJz4iU_600x450.jpg

If you do keep it to yourself... :D

211libwtfo

Petty Officer 1st Class
Ooooo!!! A whaler! I’m sure that top would come off easy. Na I wouldn’t. I don’t have the time for that project......?

Jeff-n-Gail

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I just splashed my 65 runabout and have been eagerly searching for an 18 to 20ft aluminum Starcraft cuddly project boat. They say timing is everything and I expected to search for at least 1 season before I found it. After I get this coming boating season under my belt I think I'll be able to convince my wife to let me start a new project. If you still have it I'd be interested. I'm going to keep an eye on your efforts to sell. Good luck

211libwtfo

Petty Officer 1st Class
Ah sorry I’m not selling it it’s a boat I found for sale whilst looking for a fishing boat to buy. It would be an awesome project except I don’t believe it would be a good fishing boat for my needs. But wow what a clean slate to start on. Twin outboards maybe 125 etec’s. Oh well wishing on fishing!!!!

nrf414

Chief Petty Officer
Man I would love to convert that to a center console with T Top and outboard on a bracket

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Love the big tin but to sell a 25' boat with no trailer and stripped out is going to be tough.