Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Looks like a Holiday. It says 76 but looks to be a 78 or 79. Says 15 foot, I thought they only made 14 and 16. What does the Starmada think, is it a 14 or 16? Good buy?

http://greenville.craigslist.org/boa/2318469097.html

I think they did make 15' Holidays in the late 70s. I almost bought one before I found my SS.

Nice little rig, a quick little boat- looks fund to me:D If the Merc runs it's a great deal. Looks like it's in decent shape.

Trailer looks a little bit undersized, but it's a lightweight hull.

TC777

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I think they did make 15' Holidays in the late 70s. I almost bought one before I found my SS.

Nice little rig, a quick little boat- looks fund to me:D If the Merc runs it's a great deal. Looks like it's in decent shape.

Trailer looks a little bit undersized, but it's a lightweight hull.

I too am looking for a SS, but man they are hard to find down here! I thought it would be a fun little ride as well (next best thing to an SS IMO). I could rebuild it, have fun with it, and sell it, maybe for a little profit, when that 18' SS pops up. I will give him a call later today to find out more.

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Agrees with Jason, and she will not let you use it either. You would be spending to much time and money on it and not with her, even if you are.

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Sounds like we need a 12 step approach.;)

Step 1: Admit we have a problem. Her name is (wife's name here).

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Opinions on possible purchase

Can't believe nobody's commented on this one yet? 22ft Islander OB? The boat or the wife goes? Tough call. It's a good look'in boat. Ya know? ;)

http://flint.craigslist.org/boa/2314913690.html

Sucks to be him, feel sorry for the guy. Wish it was closer to me and I would really think about it. The wife knows better than to say something like that to me if I really want it:D This being both of our second marriages, there are things that can be said and things that really should not be said and that would be one of them.

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder if there are any childred lnvolved???????? Kind of an open question

boatnut74

Lieutenant Commander

Are you sure that's an islander? It looks more like a chieftain to me. It sure would be nice with that outboard.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Sounds like we need a 12 step approach.;)

Step 1: Admit we have a problem. Her name is (wife's name here).

Oh man, you are askin for it! She'll get ya if she reads that!!!

barato2

Commander

probably glass huh?
yup...telltale sign is that he needs a 454 to push it. what's an iron-head BBC weigh, 700 lbs? nearly as much as my Starchief hull empty....

oh, and marriage saved.....i was wrong, that boat is not at Kirtland AFB in ABQ, it's in TOWN of Kirtland, out towards Shiprock. too far to "swing by and look at it".......whew!

is it a bad sign if i'm checking CL more than once a day?:eek: