Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on clist!

That is what I paid for my Islander and it is in need of a total rebuild as well. Especially now that there is nothing inside the boat but air.

That left coast air always seems to be at a premium, eh!

26' Islander with a Mercruiser. I believe this is in HA's neck of the woods.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983...QQitemZ280659018766QQptZFishingQ5fBoats#v4-37

Holy smokes. That is the one.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Here we go!

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/boa/2321555022.html

I looked at this last year when I was thinking OB on a bracket. He said it sold, guess that fell through. Since I haven't yet mounted anything, hmmmmmmmm.....

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/boa/2320483922.html

Huron Angler

Admiral

That 26' rig would be a great one to swap Jason's motor into...since he's gonna buy that Merc with no prop.

I wonder what the cops did with the prop anyhow???

That 16' SS w/ 70hp Johnnyrude is a good deal and shouldn't last long. If anyone wants it I will buy the motor;)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Two things I think about on that 250 Merc OB...

1. I think the speed/power for my rig would be borderline scary:eek:

2. I think the fuel bill for that OB would be borderline scary:eek:

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Two things I think about on that 250 Merc OB...

1. I think the speed/power for my rig would be borderline scary:eek:

2. I think the fuel bill for that OB would be borderline scary:eek:

AND

3. $3500 USED:eek:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

AND

3. $3500 USED:eek:

Yah, here is the other thing on that OB that had me scratching my head when I looked at it.

The fella at the marina said that it had been rebuilt three times in it's short lifespan. AND, they did the work yet had no records of it.

Pass.

I love my IO.:D

Huron Angler

Admiral

Yah, here is the other thing on that OB that had me scratching my head when I looked at it.

The fella at the marina said that it had been rebuilt three times in it's short lifespan. AND, they did the work yet had no records of it.

Pass.

I love my IO.:D

I wonder if they ever ran the motor with oil? :D Three rebuilds is a HUGE red flag to me even knowing very little about rebuilding motors.

The 4.3 will be much better on fuel consumption, agreed:)

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Three rebuilds is a HUGE red flag to me even knowing very little about rebuilding motors.

Yeah..I bet for $3500 Jas could talk Alpheus into gold plating his engine for him...:p

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I'd say that's a good deal....

Yah, agreed! Here are my challenges...

1. All my kicker dough went to the new tractor (still a great decision). So, even though it's a good price on that package, I'd still have to beat him up on the bottom line to make it work.

2. I have know idea how I can pull another boat onto the property and avoid my eyes being gouged out by a kitchen utensil.:eek:

I know she loves me but we all have our limits, eh!

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I have know idea how I can pull another boat onto the property and avoid my eyes being gouged out by a kitchen utensil.:eek:

I know she loves me but we all have our limits, eh!

Oh I double dog dare ya:D I already know what would happen to me and the eye gouging would be quit mild to what my better half would do to me if I bring another boat home before I get rid of the seanymph:facepalm:. But once I get rid of that one, watch out cause I will be looking for something around the 16-18 foot range.

barato2

Commander

safety goggles................a wire wheel or grinder is nothing compared to the Wrath of SWMBO

:eek: