Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

nrf414

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Starcraft on clist!

3m93o83l95O35Z35W5b498325385cdf2b1acf.jpg

3md3p23lb5O35V55U3b49fe1e832ea7c61e24.jpg

boat has new interior looks great runs great have title for both boat an trailer can start an run for you 2700 obo or possible trade plus cash 602 738 2895 thx

Is this a Holiday? Not a big fan of the color but realizing there are more SC's in PHX than I ever imagined.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Man, that is a sweet rig ^^^^^^^^^!

barato2

Commander

now THERE'S the candidate for an OB on pod arrangement....you could maybe sell the old outdrive for enough to cover cost of a set of spark plugs for a 4 str OB ;)

barato2

Commander

dang....that thing is in the class of "chew your own arm off to get away" ugly..........

bananaboater

Ensign

I can't tell what it is we are looking at. Tends toward a boat but I'm not convinced.

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I actually looked at some of those at the boat show and they are very stable boats from what I saw on videos. But dang they are some rather spendy boats as well, but maybe on par with others in thier size. The thing about them is that they have several chambers on each side that is supposed to prevent them from sinking, kinda like a pontoon boat. But a lot different from the pontoons as well, they were cool but not sure I liked them either.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Said he would take 1000 for it. might try to sneak down this weekend to take a look.

Oh, that wasn't what I had in mind. Bummer.

That engine being "submerged" bothers me a bit. No matter for the rest, it all has to go anyway.

boatnut74

Lieutenant Commander

Ya the engine bothers me to. He said it was under water for about a week and a half. I doubt the engine and drive were serviced afterwards either.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Ya the engine bothers me to. He said it was under water Dorchester about a week and a half. I doubt the engine and drive were serviced afterwards either.

Yah, I would assume that you are pretty much buying the hull ready for a complete and total rebuild. $1000 is a lot of dough for that level of project.

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yah, I would assume that you are pretty much buying the hull ready for a complete and total rebuild. $1000 is a lot of dough for that level of project.

That is what I paid for my Islander and it is in need of a total rebuild as well. Especially now that there is nothing inside the boat but air.