Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

zigzag

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

here we go guys. i'm about to join the starcraft club! found this on craigslist late last night. the gentleman was considering trades for 14 foot jon boat setups. (just happened to have a nice jon with 9.9 rude/55lb troller)

email was sent late last night, phone call this morning with more picture swapping and low and behold were trading even up!

set to pick her up next friday.

1974 18' holiday / 1975 70hp rude / 1989 trailer all in good working order, ready to put in the water. now i don't expect it to be perfect and assume it will need some work but the rest of this season will be spent on the water!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Like it, like it a lot! Safe travels and have fun!:D

barato

Petty Officer 1st Class

Zigzag, nice boat....even swap for a jonboat?....you done great!

you should probably make a separate thread on your boat.....even if it doesn't need major resto....rather than have it be buried in the "droolin n dreamin" thread.

welcome to the collective nightmare......

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Nice trade! Love the boat.

zigzag

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yeah you're right about starting my own thread. i'll have to wait till next weekend when i actually have the boat in my possession! till then i'll just have to sit tight and wait it out.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Jason, these are not the things you post about on iboats. You quietly go buy them and then tell us about it. Sheesh. Those seats are a steal. I don't care if they say StupidHead on them, I'd buy 'em.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Jason, these are not the things you post about on iboats. You quietly go buy them and then tell us about it. Sheesh. Those seats are a steal. I don't care if they say StupidHead on them, I'd buy 'em.

I just sprayed milk from my cereal out my nose!

Well, I am hoping that Don buys those for his rig as I think he could throw a rock from his house and hit those seats. If he does that saves me $100 towards my nearly free 16' SS.

Of course if he doesn't buy em he may force my hand. That way I can blame it on him:D

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

I got 3 brand new captains chairs with my boat. I called on those seats in case you want them. I have my eye on a 14 foot boat.:eek:

Left you a pm.

Stupidhead, that's funny.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Don, you leave me no choice man! Now I HAVE to call them.

(blaming other people for my problems works well sometimes)

chuckndiscs

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ok..... so I have to comment, no maybe rant, no maybe just complain...:

"Do Starcraft boats, Starcraft Parts, and Starcraft owners just grow on trees in Michigan, Cananda, and OTHER (than MN) parts of the country???"

Everyday I see new posts about this and that Starcraft boat (which all make me drool), this and that Starcraft part (that all make me start my truck en-route to where-ever) and this and that new happy owner (which do make me smile and check back ever more regularly) and here I am in MN SCOWERING the C.L. and other search methods, for parts for my boat and other boats I dont yet own but feel the need too reading posts on this site, and find NOTHING! ;) I just dont get it, there are new posts from you folks daily, no wait... HOURLY! :eek:

Thanks for listening, I feel better now. :)

ChuckNDiscs

barato

Petty Officer 1st Class

patience, Grasshopper. ;)

either that or just be ready to drive some distance....use the power of modern info tech to get a really good idea of what it will look like before you set out.

i was about to say "you could live in west Texas" but i realized i do see a few around here. i set a radius around my home when i'm looking, and would go as far east as San Antonio/austin (600ish miles), as far north as Pueblo/CO Spgs(??? miles), and as far west as PHX (6 hrs) for the right boat.

v8mgbal

Petty Officer 1st Class
1975 Starcraft Tinny

1975 Starcraft Tinny

hello all, there is a 1975 Aluminum Starcraft for sale on the Atlanta craigslist that looks pretty good and not a bad price. and I nothing to gain I am just reporting what I found so check it out.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Heres a ummm Holiday or SS..cant tell..but thank God it's INTACKED..lol

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/1916945653.html

Also one of our own iboat members I have met is selling this for a friend's family...fiberglass but I bet some of you would want the V4 for 250.00 and junk the glass

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/boa/1915613928.html

sometimes cheap & pretty dont mix...but cheep enuff I guess

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/boa/1913605565.html

This thing is STILL available..sounds like she has a Inline 165hp straight 6..just needs a lower end on the OD...

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/1865684704.html

barato

Petty Officer 1st Class

she has a Inline 165hp straight 6

no, he said it was an inline V-6 :rolleyes:

these ads can be a real hoot........