Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

djmeaney

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Went to check this '73 SS (18 footer) over the weekend.

The good:
hull is in really good condition - no dings or dents -- just a little paint off very bottom of the keel.
The floor is already out (and seller has three 4X8 sheets of 3/4 inch plywood and new carpet that is included in the sale)
seats are in decent condition -- used but good (one back-to-back and one pedestal)
Trailer looks solid, rusty but solid
It's currently registered

The not so good:
the motor is a '72 Evinrude 125 HP with 'Hydro Electric Shift' last year they were made and it's hard to find parts. Seller purchased motor and has never used it or seen it run.

Seller is asking $900 for all.

View attachment 114420View attachment 114421View attachment 114422View attachment 114423View attachment 114424

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander
Have you ever been on Flathead Lake on a nasty day or the resivoir on the Missouri outside of Helena??
Here is a nice specimen.

I grew up in Montana. I don't think Montana has the kind of water that requires this boat.

http://montana.craigslist.org/boa/2590711647.html

Im useing the third selectra shift evinrude and never had a problem with shifting. some minor engine things but not the shifter.

The good:
hull is in really good condition - no dings or dents -- just a little paint off very bottom of the keel.
The floor is already out (and seller has three 4X8 sheets of 3/4 inch plywood and new carpet that is included in the sale)
seats are in decent condition -- used but good (one back-to-back and one pedestal)

The not so good:
the motor is a '72 Evinrude 125 HP with 'Hydro Electric Shift' last year they were made and it's hard to find parts. Seller purchased motor and has never used it or seen it run.

View attachment 114420View attachment 114421View attachment 114422View attachment 114423View attachment 114424

Big Sky

Seaman Apprentice

Have you ever been on Flathead Lake on a nasty day or the reservoir on the Missouri outside of Helena??

You mean Canyon Ferry? Yes, I have been on both. IMHO I still don't think a boat made primarily for handling ocean waves is needed.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

The good:

The not so good:

Your pics aren't working (wish I could see 'em). For $900, you probably can't get hurt. You could part out that motor if you couldn't get it running.

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Look like all the hardf labor is already finished and even left the consuls intact

Brenn

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hes looking for a 4yr old calf for trade,thats pretty cheap.lmao

erwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Gotta love the captain's (office) chair! Wonder if they attached it with some bent over nails?
That said I could get to Albuquerque in about 6 hours and probably snag a calf along the way, but in these parts I think rustlin' cattle is still punishable by hanging! If it was aluminum it sure would be tempting...