Starcraft brochures

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGAuxBoat

Cadet
Re: Starcraft brochures

I've got a 1972 brochure but don't know where to send it. I scanned it as JPG's so it's ready to go.........
It seems like the files are too big to send

Curt

mathis13

Recruit

thanks for putting this all together!

Recently bought my first boat, 1974 Starcraft Holiday 16'. It's red just like the one in the brochure.

TN-25

Chief Petty Officer

I just finished sending Todd the 1974 Fishing Boats brochure. I'm sure it will get posted as time allows.

Ysaman made an offer to post the 1968 brochure, but if it doesn't happen, I also have a copy of the 1968 brochure. 32 pages long, I rescued it back in the early 1970s before mom tossed it in her cleaning rampage. Dad had been jonesing for a Starcraft since 1968 but finally bought one in 1974, and again in 1994.

Huron Angler

Admiral

I've got a 1972 brochure but don't know where to send it. I scanned it as JPG's so it's ready to go.........
It seems like the files are too big to send

Curt

If you can post the images on a photobucket or picasa web album I can get the link added to this thread.

7Litre

Recruit

Looking for information on a 1988 Starcraft SS201 with a 175hp and Cobra out drive ... does any one have photos or a brochure for this model? Did not see it in the list. Thanks, looking to inherit one of these and wanted some info.

65DelRay

Recruit

New to this site but I have been on fiberglassics web site for a while now. I have a 1965 DelRay Starcraft fiberglass for the most part all original. Is there a StarCraft ownes group / club? Pete in Louisville Kentucky a.k.a. 65 DelRay

TommyD11730

Seaman Apprentice

Great thread!

I had a 89 Mariner and the people at Starcraft were good enough to fax me a very poor quality copy of a 89 brochure. I do recall buying a nice color one off E-Bay and when I come across it Ill be glad to post it.

Tommy D

Huron Angler

Admiral

The full, color brochure for 1965 has been added...thanks goes to kaffinito for providing the images.

The existing link for '65 was to a black and white snippet that hardly qualifies as a brochure, geez, who's in charge around here anyway:D:D

Broadcast

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yo! Lots of us been looking for an 89! Let us know when you get it up :) Thanks!

CGAuxBoat

Cadet

If you can post the images on a photobucket or picasa web album I can get the link added to this thread.

Sorry it took so long but I finally added the 1972 Starcraft Brochure to photobucket. I couldn't organize them in proper order so I hope you can use them.
Curt

Huron Angler

Admiral

2009 Starcraft aluminum boats brochure has been added, many thanks to jasoutside for contributing:)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Hey!

Big thanks to Mike for maintaining this thread! Yesterday, I thought I was on my way to go pick up a Jupiter. I must not have looked at it close enough back in August because as soon as I got there to grab it yesterday I knew it wasn't a Jup. I knew there was a variety of smaller boats in that vintage but to know for sure I had to hit the brochures (data plate was trashed).

The windshield, length and color were the giveaways for me to figure it out. Couldn't have done it without the brochures being up here. Thanks man!:D

BTW: Anybody like to double check my detective work to be absolutely sure this is a Jet Star? I am nearly certain but I'd hate to be labeled the doofis calling his boat something it isn't. Though the label may fit for other reasons.:)

Huron Angler

Admiral

Jason I'm glad that the thread has helped out...I'm still hoping to get some more from the 80s but the collection has done well thanks to everyone that has sent me individual brochures.

I should get these all printed out someday.:)

Huron Angler

Admiral

Well it's been a little while...but we recently procured a '68 brochure for the 14' Falcon and 15' Jet Star, both outboard models.:D

Thanks to new '68 Starcraft owner mshepard:)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Hey! Special thanks from me!

Except, now I am a little:confused::confused::confused:

The paint scheme in that 68' brochure is burg over white and my rig is all light blue. I'm nearly certain that my paint is original. Did Starcraft provide different paint scheme options back in the day? I didn't think they did?

I spose I'll call mine a Jet Star till I figure otherwise, eh!:D

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

Are Starcraft ads also allowed on here? I've got a 2 page one for a 1973 Chieftain making its way through the mail to be if you want I can scan it in to be added onto here

Status
Not open for further replies.