Not open for further replies.

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: Starcraft brochures

1974 has been added and it has some great info on how the hulls were built:D

North Beach

Commander

HA, I just picked up the 69 brochure on ebay.

I've tried to send the 66 to you a couple of times but I guess the zip file is too big so I'm gonna have to break it down.

Huron Angler

Admiral

HA, I just picked up the 69 brochure on ebay.

I've tried to send the 66 to you a couple of times but I guess the zip file is too big so I'm gonna have to break it down.

1966 is posted and it's another gem of a brochure for info. Thanks to NB.:)

grzzzz

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi

I just seen this site today. I am restoring a 67 Starcraft. I seen your brochure for 67 and you like to buy a 67 brochure or at least a color copy so I can get a color sceme.

Carey

Huron Angler

Admiral

Hi

I just seen this site today. I am restoring a 67 Starcraft. I seen your brochure for 67 and you like to buy a 67 brochure or at least a color copy so I can get a color sceme.

Carey

I don't actually have any of the brochures. These have been compiled from members of this site. If you'd like you can print or save the images from the linked brochures and get yourself a copy that way:)

irish24

Seaman Apprentice

Any one know where to find a 1987 Starcraft brochure?

irish24

Seaman Apprentice

Unfortunately, this list excludes my starcraft. Here's a pic of the USCG placard.

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0

Huron Angler

Admiral

Any one know where to find a 1987 Starcraft brochure?

Unfortunately we haven't had much luck with the 80s brochures. NB is looking for an '89 copy currently. We will track them down eventually...Starcraft guys tend to keep after it until we succeed so no worries:)

I may have to go ahead and call Starcraft and see what they can do for us. So far this has all been compiled from iboats members.

It's free advertising for their company right?

Huron Angler

Admiral

Well folks I'm glad to announce two new editions to the old collection:D

Thanks goes to iboats member Todd Gerber for helping out:)

jclenik

Cadet

I just bought the 1987 starcraft brochure from ebay. Its 16 pages and looks real clean. I will send you a copy when I receive in 7 to 10 days.

Jeff

Attachments

• boat7.jpg
    boat7.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1

Ysaman

Cadet

Once I get added to the forum, I can provide a full copy of the 1968 brochure with all models for that year. Actually it is in pretty good condition staples and all. Curious no 1969, seems to be a tough year to find information on. I would love to get my hands on that brochure as I just got a 1969 16' something with a MC 80 Sterndrive.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

A 16' with a sterndrive? That we DON'T see very often!! You better post some pics! Welcome.

famouscaptain

Recruit

Thanx, partner for doing all that research. A while back I bought a project boat- was told it was a Sea Ray, but I don't think they ever made aluminum.
No matter, but now that it is back in the water and running like a raped ape with the Johnson 140, I just wanted to know what I had for sure. Looking through your links, I got back around 1966 before I found the closest match.
I am not sure how to attach a photo , but you can check www.flickr.com/photos/tabende .
Later, Famouscaptain, Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles

Huron Angler

Admiral

Once I get added to the forum, I can provide a full copy of the 1968 brochure with all models for that year. Actually it is in pretty good condition staples and all. Curious no 1969, seems to be a tough year to find information on. I would love to get my hands on that brochure as I just got a 1969 16' something with a MC 80 Sterndrive.

Sounds like an extremely rare model. We knew they were made but have never seen one. Photos would be nice to see.

You can go ahead and post a thread in the Starcraft forum on this site. Just click on "Starcraft boats" at the top of this page and then click "Post new thread".

Thanx, partner for doing all that research. A while back I bought a project boat- was told it was a Sea Ray, but I don't think they ever made aluminum.
No matter, but now that it is back in the water and running like a raped ape with the Johnson 140, I just wanted to know what I had for sure. Looking through your links, I got back around 1966 before I found the closest match.
I am not sure how to attach a photo , but you can check www.flickr.com/photos/tabende .
Later, Famouscaptain, Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles

I'm glad the info helped you out Famous Capt., welcome to the site:)

ts

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Huron, I found this thread:

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=279314

...then PM'ed TN-25 to see if he could/would scan his '74 cruisers brochure.

Hopefully he'll contact you!

TS

-

EDIT: TN-25 says he's game, so I'll work with him to make them available so we can add them to the list.

-

Last edited:

ts

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey guys, I'd still really like to see a '79 Starcraft Cruisers brochure. I'd even pay for it!

So if anyone stumbles across one, please let me know. :D

Thanks!

TS

-

JimbC

Chief Petty Officer

DAMN YOU HA, You just had to post my dream boat brochure.:( :mad:
Nice work though, but damn it makes me want to scour CL all over again.:eek:
No wait I am back working on my Mariner never mind. Maybe later when I finish this one I'll be back on the hunt for the 25' Chieftain.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.