2019 Starmada SOTY Winner SHSU

astor

2018's Starmada Splash Of The Year.
I want to congratulate SHSU for winning the member poll for the Starmada Splash of the Year!
His admiral, has chosen this picture of his very well executed rebuild to be on the award plaque.
I'll get the work started on the plaques.

SSOTY 2019.JPG

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
A very well deserved win! :welcome: to the Starcraft SOTY club :first:

FIGMO

Petty Officer 1st Class
Nicely done SHSU! It must be a nice feeling to finally have the rebuild done. I hope I get there this summer......

SHSU

Lieutenant Junior+Starmada Splash Of The Year 2019
Much appreciate the kind words. For a while there wasn't sure I would ever even get the boat in the water. In the end, it was all the help and wisdom provided by this forum that help push it through. A lot of new things learned and techniques I never would have thought about if it weren't for ya'll.

Can't say it enough, Thank You to Y'all!!!!!

SHSU

bchaney

Petty Officer 1st Class
Congrats on building a beautiful boat. Hope you and the family enjoy it.

ab59

Ensign
I'm late as always but wanted to say GOOD JOB and Congratulations !!! I remember the total re rivet and the thoroughness of your efforts. Well rewarded . You earned it.
a.b.

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Much appreciate the kind words. For a while there wasn't sure I would ever even get the boat in the water. In the end, it was all the help and wisdom provided by this forum that help push it through. A lot of new things learned and techniques I never would have thought about if it weren't for ya'll.

Can't say it enough, Thank You to Y'all!!!!!

SHSU

Congrats SHSU! A super nice, well thought-out build and deserving of SOTY honors!

SHSU

Lieutenant Junior+Starmada Splash Of The Year 2019
BB678123-5CA1-4158-A9DB-74A4BD2A093A (1).jpeg

Want to say a Big Thank You to astor for putting together and shipping the plaque!!!

Admiral and little Admiral are very happy ya'll loved the project so much. Now just for some warmer weather so we can go out!!

Thanks again to all!!

SHSU

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Oh man that sure was quick, of course when I sent them on it was a 200 mi round trip drive from the sticks to have the work done. :lol:

I see we have only 2 more spots left on the travel plaque, guess we're going to have to figure something out.