16 ft starcraft kingfisher

motley crew

Cadet
does anybody know much about a 16 foot king fisher boat is rough but all there usual rotten transom its right here in my hometown they want 100 dollars for it I think could get it for half that they want it gone I am thinking about buying it to add to my starcraft collection looks like a good pond small lake boat any coments would be welcome

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If you can get for 50 bucks, buy her and park it in the backyard until you can work on her.

motley crew

Cadet
that's kinda what I was thinking its been sitting there for at least a year since I found this fourm and know enough about starcrafts to be dangerous they sure aren't making any more good old ones

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Ah jeez, put me on the spot why don't ya! LOL! :p :lol:

does anybody know much about a 16 foot king fisher boat is rough but all there usual rotten transom its right here in my hometown they want 100 dollars for it I think could get it for half that they want it gone I am thinking about buying it to add to my starcraft collection looks like a good pond small lake boat any coments would be welcome

The biggest thing to consider is a Title. Depending on where you live, no Title could mean it's nothing but a yard planter. Definitely a good price though, even for a yard planter! :D

I'm "almost sorta/kinda done" with mine. It seems like every time I get a couple steps forward, I have to drop backwards again. Then again, it WAS running and usable for about 2 years (and we did use it) before I tore it down for a complete restoration.
Once finished, I'll be using our KF for fishing the lakes here plus going out in the Gulf of Mexico. Nice little boat. :encouragement:

motley crew

Cadet
i saw the kingfisher restos on here very nice i will find out about the title might b a deal it has old ny reg numbers on it but i think in ny you can file for lost title i have a friend at dmv will ask seeing those restos makes me want to get it give me another project along with my starchief your 00.2 is apprecated