2019 Starcraft Splash of the Year Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
5 quality builds. Maybe I should say 7 with Alipinski's 3rd re-do of Jason's Islander. :D

Good luck to all 5!

aspeck

Staff member
Awesome projects/completions! Congratulations to each and every one of the nominees! Great job!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
This is enjoyable stuff that we wait yearly for. Keeps my mind into boating even though the lakes are frozen over - I consider it Winter motivation..... Good luck everyone

Bondo

Staff member
This is enjoyable stuff that we wait yearly for. Keeps my mind into boating even though the lakes are frozen over - I consider it Winter motivation..... Good luck everyone

Ayuh,...... Ditto,...... Especially considerin' it's minus 5* here right now,.....

I'm still tryin' to scrap my ole tinbarge,....
Ran outa time again, 'n now gotta haul it 500 miles to scrap it next summer,....

ab59

Ensign
ab59 Did you splash your SS20V in 2019?

Thanks for your interest GA-Boater I did splash my 201 ss in 2019 but compared to many other much more major restorations here I would decline to be in the running. Thanks for the thought though----Bruce

bchaney

Petty Officer 1st Class
Congrats to all the nominees! And thanks to all the nominators. Wish I better kept up with all the boats that splashed throughout the year. Looking forward to catching up before voting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.