Got me another one......

Spartans

Seaman
Well. Got me another one. Just picked up a 77 Starcraft kingfisher 16 with a matching evinrude 25. What is interesting is that it appears mostly original and the mahogany seats and dash are in great shape. Unmolested boat with original riveted floor. I even have all the original Starcraft manuals

If anyone has one let me know how you like it and what you don’t.like about it

I am going to leave it as is - as stock as possible and not ruin it by drilling holes everywhere. I think it’s a nice boat and is a nice addition to my family.

I already have an 85 Starcraft fs14 too but I wanted something a little longer to make both younginz out with me

i am a big time lurker and don’t post much but I have to thank others who do post because I have mostly answered my questions in the past just by reading the forums.

my main goal now is to find an original brochure of this boat so that I can learn what options were offered and
Thanks

Attachments

• C2188253-D2BF-476E-922D-59B5C65BB64D.jpeg
    C2188253-D2BF-476E-922D-59B5C65BB64D.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 8

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Welcome to the tin loony bin :wave:

The KF is a great little fishing boat, there's a couple of them running around here in the forum.

It's always a plus to find an unmolested old boat, that doesn't happen too often.

fetch