Boat junkyard

juicebox

Petty Officer 3rd Class
hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew of any boat junkyards in Ohio, PA, or Michigan. I’m really looking for a wrap windshield, possibly a splash well, and maybe a set of duel consoles. I have a 78 v5 islander that I plan on turning into an open bow fishing machine. Thanks for any help.

astor

2018's Starmada Splash Of The Year.
Don't know if its still open but there was one in Lasalle MI, called Checker Marine

juicebox

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Looks promising, doesn’t have to be actual Starcraft parts either. I need to get working on this tank. It’s been sitting in the driveway angry for too long now. The biggest trick is gonna be converting it to an ob from an i/o.

astor

2018's Starmada Splash Of The Year.
They are still in business T-F 9-5 and 9-1 on Saturday. They are located about a 10 min drive from where I work, So I stopped at lunch today and was able locate a rub rail channel I needed for my project. Most of the boats are glass, but I didn't get out back in the acres of boats, to see how many aluminum ones they had. I be back there saturday to retrieve my rub rail channel from the donor starcraft.