what are these?

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
so probably not a starcraft item specifically, but I have these and dont know what they are for... the hook ends spin in place... the rods are all stainless steel....lot of collective knowledge here...hopefully someone can inform me

thanks

bob

Attachments

• photo298459.jpg
    photo298459.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 8

64osby

Admiral
Extra large crochet hooks. :faint2:

Support poles for a cover. ?

No-AH

Petty Officer 1st Class
Those there M8 are poles for a ski/tow tripod. Seems you only have the poles and not the tow poles itself. Usually in pairs but you seem to have 4. Looks like you have 2 sets. The tooled ends are to conform in the anchor points on the deck of the boat.

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
Those there M8 are poles for a ski/tow tripod. Seems you only have the poles and not the tow poles itself. Usually in pairs but you seem to have 4. Looks like you have 2 sets. The tooled ends are to conform in the anchor points on the deck of the boat.

you have a picture of the complete set up??? thanks...

bob

No-AH

Petty Officer 1st Class
I don't have a picture of the setup I had back on my earlier boat Bob. There are so many different configurerments of how they attached to the boat that you may stumble on that exact setup. Just do a search in images under boat ski/tow pylon you may come across a match to those in your picture M8.

Renderwurx

Petty Officer 2nd Class
These are not tripod poles although they look similar... they are bimini support poles"

https://www.ebay.com/i/192561972503?chn=ps

KfwecUj.jpg