1967 Nassau Capacity Info

Ntaylor0132

Cadet
Does anyone have any information on the capacity of. 1967 nassau? I cant seem to locate a capacity plate but obviously you are required to have one. Just picked up the boat for cheap and im trying to fix it up! Has 40hp Evinrude lark 9 electric start and shift.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ntaylor0132 This is your new thread after moving out of an oldie.

This on my plate;

Click image for larger version  Name:	Nassau063.jpg Views:	1 Size:	30.6 KB ID:	10543335

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Nassau063.jpg
    Nassau063.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Ntaylor0132

Cadet
@GA_Boater,
Thank you!! Ill have to get one made but at least I know the info! Thanks a lot.
any other threads pertaining to my boat? Im new here but this seems like a great platform for information

Ntaylor0132

Cadet
Lookig to see what kind of boat i have. Im thinking nassau but the dash has me wondering. all i know is the registration says 1967. No tags on the boat unfortunately. Link is to pictures of the boat. Thanks!

GA_Boater

Once again moved your post out of an old thread.

What does the paperwork say - The year for starters and any other ID info?

GA_Boater

Forgive my manners - :welcome: to the forum.

One of the stickies on top of the Starcraft forum, is a thread called Main Starcraft Stickie with links to brochures, restos, etc. Look at the '66/'67 brochures and compare the dimensions in the charts to your boat.

Jupiters are a little wider and deeper than Nassaus. Also later Jupiters have an opening air vent in the windshield - If the windshield is still original. I think you have a Nassau, which was only made for 3 years. Jupiters have a longer production run and in 1966 the hull was modified to a semi-V type and the stern has a visible "Vee". Nassaus are flat in all years.