Sylvan offshore that wants to be a Starcraft

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
xzhdE3L

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am having a hard time getting the pics to link on here tonight. Maybe just to many people on here or my wifi is slow. I will try again tomorrow

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
If you use the clipboard icon in the upper right and add the pic link to the upload to url your pics will look like this in the post.

GYjmkOi.jpg

Watermann

With the pic open all the way, right click n the pic and copy image address. Open the clipboard, upload from url and paste in the link. I choose large and this is what I get.

FvinKko.jpg

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well I can't seem to get it to upload right. But here is the bracket for the etec. Did some more work today, hopefully some priming of the transom trim and splash well tomorrow, I'm also hoping to get the boat cleaned out on the inside, it has turned into a trash bin for rivets and other things boat related. If I can get it cleaned out then gulvit tomorrow as well.

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
This is what it says when I try to upload pics using the url

Attachments

• photo301250.png
    photo301250.png
    344 KB · Views: 1

Watermann

It means the link you're feeding the URL line has no photo extension ie: jpg

The URL should look like this when you paste it in the line https://i.imgur.com/g2Ce7qG.jpg but you're not opening the pic up full size and then copying the image address after right clicking on the image, you're copying it from the address line.

Then it will look like this

g2Ce7qG.jpg

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Oh I get it now. Sorry for being so thick

I have to use my computer to upload pics. It won't let me do it like that from my iPad.

thank you watermann for all the help

on another note.... Steering...... Do I buy new cables and the whole set up or do I upgrade to hydraulic because I need new everything anyways.

Watermann

I purchased the Seastar 4.2 NFB rotary helm kit that comes with a helm and cable for my SS. The NFB is really nice as it doesn't allow any feed back from the motor end of the cable. I would at least buy a new cable if your helm is good. I had an old rack and pinion so it was a must to upgrade. The Chief has a good rotary helm so I just bought a new cable since it has power steering there was no need for an NFB helm.

Ejipner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So I injured my ankle about a month ago, really put a hold on the build. I have a load of parts I need to get installed. I got the bay star hydraulic steering kit, new wiring for the motor, new controls. I need to build a console first. I want to get the hard top built before snow flys as well. Now that I'm not gimping around I have a lot to do in the next couple weeks.

Watermann

Oh yeah a resto blitz before old man winter grabs you by the you know whutz... :lol:

coostv

Petty Officer 1st Class
What Watermann said, I was hot and heavy on my boat as of late, I have been trying to get it done for fall Perch. I am missing it by a little... I also need to buy new batteries but don't want to until spring, lol. Keep pressing man!