Smokercraft info wanted

thegooddan

Cadet
I just purchased a 'new to me' 1993 Fazer. I am having difficulty finding info about it as the prior owner did not have any manuals. He got it due to a bankruptsy. As the water is hard, I tore it down and replaced much of the wood and all the carpeting and painted it. I had to rewire it and found a couple of 'unconnected' plugs in the dash panel with no corresponding plugs or wiring. It has two front aerated livewells, and only a baitwell or drainable cooler in the rear. The dash has 'front' and 'rear' livewell aerator controls, but the rear switch seems to do nothing. Again, as the water is hard, I can't tell if the front live well pump will fill both front wells or if one pump (rear well) is bad. Also the title says 17' but it measures 17'10". Is it a 17' or 18'? Anyone able to offer assistance or advice? I love the finished project, looks new, and can't wait for the ice to melt...

thegooddan

Cadet
Re: Smokercraft info wanted

Wow, 2 weeks and no replies... Guess there are not too many Smoker Craft people out there. Just to let you know, by searching Craigs List sales, I found a 1992 Fazer 17'6" boat for sale almost identical to mine and the 'original owner' still has the owners manual. I am getting a copy mailed to me. Woo hoo! Also learned much from the seller, nice guy. I'll continue to monitor this post and will respond if I can help. Dan

speedypickup

Recruit
Re: Smokercraft info wanted

Hi there!

We have a 1992 Smokercraft boat, for which we've been looking for an owner's manual as well! I'm sure the 1993 is probably VERY similar. Could you tell me if it would be possible to get a copy of this manual as well? Thank you!
~Steve