Lets Hear Some New Feedback from Smokercraft Owners

Low dsrt jon

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I would like to hear from any and all Smokercraft owners. It is a superior boat and we don't hear enough from the owners. This is a huge country there must be plenty of people who own or are interested in the boats. Lets hear from you. Low Dsrt Jon .

btnoo7mvr

Recruit
Re: Lets Hear Some New Feedback from Smokercraft Owners

Hi I am up here in Everett,WA Last week I just bought a 2002 Smokercraft 15Tracer with a 25HP Yamaha 4 stroke electric tilt electric downriggers FF,Binini top Trailer 1 owner very nice condition for $4,700 cant wait to get out on the water for those Kings ! Will get some pics later. Brian Everett,WA

popflies

Recruit

I am about a month into new ownership of a 2072 bass and bay with a 90hp merc.

I have used it river fishing for bass and pike, and I have had it 2 miles offshore for stripers.

this thing is a fishing machine with lots of interior space for me, the kids and the wife.

yourkiddin

Petty Officer 1st Class

i just bought a 2003 smokercraft also. its a 1866 jmv. its a side console with a 75 merc. i like everything about it except the ride on the real windy day. 12-15 mph winds its pretty bad. but i wanted something bigger. the noise while banging those waves is annoying to. i thought it would run a little faster but its no big deal. this boat is alot like the bass and bay its just side console. i removed the deck to see if there was a way i could put some noise dampering material under it. i have a few ideas. aluminum deep v are hard to come by around here. in my price range that is.

Jarhead44

Seaman Apprentice

I bought a 192 Ultima in 07. I really like the boat but I am finding little things wrong when it came from the factory. Dash lights were never hooked up. Wires not hooked up under the console and a constant overheat problem. I may not go with Smokercraft the next time due to this lack of attention to detail.

Low dsrt jon

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I bought a 192 Ultima in 07. I really like the boat but I am finding little things wrong when it came from the factory. Dash lights were never hooked up. Wires not hooked up under the console and a constant overheat problem. I may not go with Smokercraft the next time due to this lack of attention to detail.

Sorry to hear that. I always had the best of service from the factory. I have always dealt with Mr. Andy Inebit and he has been the best of help to me, try to contact Andy he's the best. Jon

humpper545

Recruit

Hello ... I live in Ontario, Canada and have 10.5 acres of land in Restoule....today I bought a used 1985 Smokercraft 14' 6"....it has a floor and is well carpeted...it came with a 2004 Johnson 15HP bought new in '05...the boat seems solid....I will have to wait til spring to try it out by it looks like an ideal fishing boat for me.

tupelo

Recruit

I would like to hear from any and all Smokercraft owners. It is a superior boat and we don't hear enough from the owners. This is a huge country there must be plenty of people who own or are interested in the boats. Lets hear from you. Low Dsrt Jon .

Thanks to everyone on this forum. Due to feedback, I am now the proud owner of a 2008 Pro Mag 182. Picked it up last night...can't wait to get it on the water and start fishing.

IMG00009-20120508-1907 (3).jpg

Hi,
I've got a 99 Stinger160 with a Mariner 50hp 2s on it. I agree with you it is a superior boat and I love it. I just got rid of my Skeeter bass boat because the Smoker does every thing I want a lot better except for going fast. My top speed is about 32mph compared to 48-50 in the Skeeter.