Slickcraft Manual

Sandman70

Cadet
I bought an 1974 Slickcraft SS195 this summer and my father in law like it so much he bought a 1976 Slickcraft but it doesn't have a SS#. However it looks to be the same boat. Anyway, does anyone have manual for either year. Both are 18ft with 188HP Mercruiser I/O's?

Lyle29464

Lieutenant
Re: Slickcraft Manual

Some one might have a manual but a good service manual on the motor and drive unit will be invaluable.

billinkansas

Cadet

I have the original owners manual from my 1972 SS-194. Same hull as the ss-195 but different seating. My engine is the 165 Mercruiser. The operation and maintenance items should be the same. PM me with an email and I will scan it for you.

I also have the factory service manual, but you can download that for free. It is huge.

jeffcom

Recruit

I have the original owners manual from my 1972 SS-194. Same hull as the ss-195 but different seating. My engine is the 165 Mercruiser. The operation and maintenance items should be the same. PM me with an email and I will scan it for you.

I also have the factory service manual, but you can download that for free. It is huge.

Hello billinkansas,
I would be grateful if you could send me the owners manual for the '72 SS-194. I just purchased the '76 model and need the manual. My email is jeffcom@comcast.net.
Thanks,
Jeff

Sandman70

Cadet

Billy, thanks for the reply to this post. I didn't see how to PM on on the mobile version. I will try to download as suggested. Maybe the PM is on the view version of the site. Will check.