1976 ss-235 Part information

nate44

Cadet
I just purchased this boat. It is missing the swingdown portion of the rear swim ladder. Does anyone know the brand or where I can find one ?
ALSO I would like to know where I can find the front window vent "hinges" the plastic arms that keeps them closed or open.
I can't find the club website to join !!!!
thanks
Nate
nate@integrityclaim.com
419-681-0127

water world

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: 1976 ss-235 Part information

i owned a boat the say as yours. purchased it new in spring of 76. also worked for slickcraft dealer at that time.
can tell you ladder was made buy slickcraft for that boat. you might try to find parts. at dealers around holland mi. where it was built.

SilentSailor2

Recruit

Not sure if your still looking for it, and what you want to pay for it. But I ran into a guy parting out a 1973 Slickcraft SS-235, and it still has the 2 piece ladder on it, the top part has a dent in it, but the bottom half is fine. He is on craigslist, grand rapids, MI., just type in Slickraft.

SilentSailor2

Recruit

Not sure if your still looking for it, and what you want to pay for it. But I ran into a guy parting out a 1973 Slickcraft SS-235, and it still has the 2 piece ladder on it, the top part has a dent in it, but the bottom half is fine. He is on craigslist, grand rapids, MI., just type in Slickcraft.