86 Sleekcraft ambassador 26 need window info

Summerplay

Recruit
Just found this forum and absolutly love it, if I'm posting in the wrong section bare with me...lol
Just bought a 86 Sleekcraft ambassador 26', need some window info, one upper bow window is cracked and one side oval hull window frame is broken. Where do you find replacments or where can you have them made? Any info would be appreciated. That is all that is wrong except for a few minor scratches and its almost perfect condition. Hopefully somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, as I'm in rainy Portland Oregon.

ejbreeze

Cadet
Re: 86 Sleekcraft ambassador 26 need window info

If you still need these I have some take-offs.

daveterrell

Recruit

im looking for new windows, these are cracking! Im looking for new windows with metal frames!??

Attachments

• 85 apache jet.jpg
    85 apache jet.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0

ejbreeze

Cadet

If your looking for metal frame windows to fit the existing holes you will need to have them made up like I did. Remember they will need to be curved both vertically and horizontally to conform to the hull. The old plastic ones would just bend to conform. This is why I didn't buy a prefabbed window in the beginning.

IMAG1114.jpg

ejbreeze

Cadet

I just saw your pic of your boat. Try taking it to a metal fabricator welder and see what they say.