Sleekcraft Boats Info

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant
Re: Sleekcraft Boats Info

thanks Ej for the link.........!

Everyone should check out the work hes doing is amazing.......!!!!!!!

edchobayjames

Recruit

does anyone know where to get a orignal switch panel? i dont know what mine is the hull is 24ft and its a 77 i will try to get pics it dont have a lot of windows like i usually see the only ones are right above the couches under the bow on the side it has a 454 with a jacuzzi jet any help would be greatly appreciated thanks james

DMRH

Recruit

the sleekcraft in oz,.
is it running?
do you know any of that boats history?

G'day, back again after a long break.

I nothing of my Ambassadors history, nor did the previous owner as he picked it up on-a-whim.

Am searching for a new windshield if one can be sourced...........?

sleekcraftguy

Recruit

hey guys Im new to the sleekcraft world but love it so far! I just got a 24' sleek not sure the model! It has a 455 olds in it with a jacuzzi jet drive! Its been sitting awhile and the interior and motor need to be redone but I was wondering if there is anything I should look for to strengthen or improve on. I love the lines of this boat and cant wait to start working on it. I figure I will take everything out and start from stratch making sure there is no rot or wireing problems.

The Mayor

Cadet

I would love to get ahold of the contact info for the guy that makes the windshields at West Marine in Havasu. Lookin for windshields for factory walk through open bow 1979. Thanks for the info if you got it. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.:D

kenaroo

Cadet

Just an update.. we're still rocking our 1982 23' executive. though she's getting a little long in the tooth and needing a good going through
Rebuild the 350 and the AQ280.. still have some teething pains with the motor. got about 15 hours on it and think I we bent a valve.

front bulkhead in front of the bench seats is showing some rot so I'm going to have to dig in there and fix.. while I'm there I'll check the stringers. Though, the stingers by the engine are in excellent condition..

I've noticed some good gel coat cracks forming so this will be the last year on the lake in original condition..

going to strip down fix any structural and reconfigure cuddy so the wife and I can spend a "comfortable" nite on the lake.

still love this boat and worth every penny to keep it going.. but the last few years it's keeping it's name sake.. B.O.A.T. as we've spent at least a $5 K on her the last few years keeping her going.

Keeping the same color scheme.. but thinking of doing a brown marble with gold accents in place of the wood grain. and adding a pearl to the all the other colors.

010.jpg012.jpg011.jpg

Last Mohican

Chief Petty Officer

Still a great looking boat. Keep us updated on the cabin reconfig. I'd like to see it when its done.

Candy Adragna

Recruit
Thank you for posting correct information about Bruce Nescher. I am Bruce's widow and still work at Conquest Boats in Lake Havasu City. Conquest is now known for our 28' Deck Boats. We designed the Top Cat I in 1993 and it was the last boat Bruce designed. I have brochures to scan. Candy Adragna

Fun Times

Staff member
Thank you for posting correct information about Bruce Nescher. I am Bruce's widow and still work at Conquest Boats in Lake Havasu City. Conquest is now known for our 28' Deck Boats. We designed the Top Cat I in 1993 and it was the last boat Bruce designed. I have brochures to scan. Candy Adragna
Thanks Candy for posting this and welcome to iboats boating forums.:)

During the 90's/early 2000's, I've had the pleasure of servicing many sleekcraft/conquest boats here in so-cal.:)

Take care of yourself.:)