ZX180 livewell control questions

dinoskeeter

Cadet
I have just purchased a 96 ZX180 and am fixing it up for catching large fishes(lol)
All the control panel lettering is faded out and I am having trouble figuring out how to set up the system. This rig has 2 remote livewell drain valves and when I try to close them, they still leak down. Does anyone else have this type system to help me figure out how to troubleshoot the valves?
Also, my auto timers don't work on the livewells and I don't know how to fix them.
I appreciate all the help I can get....This is my second great Skeeter...my first was a Wrangler 150...lol...I love Skeeter Boats!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boat has 2 livewell drain valves loacated on the side of the boat next to the driver and passenger's right and left foot respectively. When I switch them to the closed position, they still leak down slowly. Do I need to replace them or is this normal? I have a dry well after about 30 minutes and the automatic switches don't work for recirculate or fresh fill. Where are the timers located?

AlanPAC

Recruit
Re: ZX180 livewell control questions

:) Hi, new 96 zx180 owner here, too. Mine has all the labels intact and I take delivery Monday. Have not run everything yet but all seems to work. Don't know about the live wells leaking down. Skeeter website under "my boat" has a downloadable owners manual, but the diagrams are not in them.
Ragin Cajun stuck up north!

Attachments

• switch labels.jpg
    switch labels.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 0
  • starter switch.jpg
    starter switch.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 0
  • livewell switch.jpg
    livewell switch.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1
  • labels2.jpg