Wiring diagram?

PrplGld

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Does anyone know where to find a wiring diagram for Skeeter boats? Or is it a simple thing to rewire lights, fish finder etc?

I have a '92 Skeeter SS90

saintone

Recruit
Re: Wiring diagram?

LSUFan71,

The wiring of a boat is a very simple process.:) The hardest process is feeding the wire thru the small orfice on the boat.:eek: If the boat has some old wire already running thru, I would suggest you tie some string or rope to the end. You can use the string for a guide to pull your new wire thru. I also suggest you run all your wire to a fuse box, then run your battery wire (pos. & neg) to the fuse box..Remember red or black is hot and White or green should be negative. Are you running a 24volt or 12 volt troll motor system?

PrplGld

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The problem is that the wires are held with what looks like cable ties on the insides of the boat. The old wiring looks to be in half decent condition it's just that they're cut in different places and I can't tell what goes to what. It would much simpler to just redo everything.

The new trolling motor is a 12 volt 2-wire setup, should be simple.

CrappieLimit

Cadet

Does anyone know where to find a wiring diagram for Skeeter boats? Or is it a simple thing to rewire lights, fish finder etc?

I have a '92 Skeeter SS90

LSUfan,
Did you ever find a wining diagram?
I just bought a 1993 SS90 and just trying to find the fuses.
I got horn not working and front live well aerator issues.
The fuel gauge is twitching even on land.

capnraysr

Cadet

LSUfan,
Did you ever find a wining diagram?
I just bought a 1993 SS90 and just trying to find the fuses.
I got horn not working and front live well aerator issues.
The fuel gauge is twitching even on land.

I sent an e-mail to Skeeter company & was told to go to my boat on their website, put in year & you will find your boat. A diagram is there. Mine is an 1984 Starfire 150. 150 Merc. had it a little over a year & love it now that the motor runs.