Silverton 362

rick112

Recruit
Just about to purchase a 1994 Silverton 362. Like the style but the boat doesn't have a generator. The boats I saw with a generator had a 6.5. I may have access to a 7.5. Anyone have any idea how much room is available to locate a generator?

Anyone have manuals or other doc's for the Silverton 362? Links would also be helpful.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks;

Rick

rick112

Recruit
Re: Silverton 362

So far this site has been a joke! And the section on used boats. I can get more information on Yacht World!

ThinkBruce

Recruit

That's a good way to get some help!
more with sugar than spice fella

Silverton is made in NJ try calling them for previous model manuals. Google is a great help too.

have fun on the water & if you break down don't reveal your Iboat handle or you may just get wake........... have a nice day.

rick112

Recruit

That's a good way to get some help!
more with sugar than spice fella

Silverton is made in NJ try calling them for previous model manuals. Google is a great help too.

have fun on the water & if you break down don't reveal your Iboat handle or you may just get wake........... have a nice day.

Bruce my second comment came after several weeks of waiting for a reply. Not a peep from anyone. Not a hello or anything. I'm looking for resources that are helpful. That first post was months ago! Now the only response I get is you! SAD!

Again it's a joke.