Help wiring the dash and engine. 1980 Silverline Nantucket 17v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodzwell

Recruit
Hi all,

Looking for some diagrams to help me figure out the wiring on this boat. Having a heck of a time. I believe this boat came with a V8 but not sure but it has one now. lol Any who.. need to know where some of the wires belong. Is there a idiot light running off the Alternator. Which wire positions are on the tack and does the gray wire attach from the rooter cap. it's been changed out from coil to electronic on the cap of the points. can't think of the terminology sorry.

Any who have lots of questions if anyone can help. :)

cheers,

GoodZ

tackle

Cadet
Re: Help wiring the dash and engine. 1980 Silverline Nantucket 17v

Hi all,

Looking for some diagrams to help me figure out the wiring on this boat. Having a heck of a time. I believe this boat came with a V8 but not sure but it has one now. lol Any who.. need to know where some of the wires belong. Is there a idiot light running off the Alternator. Which wire positions are on the tack and does the gray wire attach from the rooter cap. it's been changed out from coil to electronic on the cap of the points. can't think of the terminology sorry.

Any who have lots of questions if anyone can help. :)

cheers,

GoodZ

if you want, i can make some pictures, friday, cause the boat is in the shop right now.
mine is an inline 6

Status
Not open for further replies.