Hey its lonesome here, I know thiers more of us

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Hey its lonesome here, I know thiers more of us

There's a few more here, they probably just ain't seen the SeaArk name listed yet. <br /><br />spots

jameservin

Seaman

I bought a used 2000 year 1872 with side console and 115 merc been working on setup this spring. First thing I did was put a front plastic gas tank (18gal) and 2nd battery up front.

heycods

Captain

James, I bet that thing will scoot along, you sure aint HP short. My boat is a 50 hp. I love its ability to fish hard for 2 days on one 18 gal tank of fuel. It runs around 30mph. My max hp rating is 90, I bought a 88hp to put on it but fuel consumption was to high for some of the lakes I fish, No fuel on the water.

jameservin

Seaman

It does go, but there were issues of "ventillation" when turning. Never had problems with my deep-V boats like this. <br />Dont like to allways remember to trim in. Was working on props (adding cup and trying different ones) and decided to just repower.<br /><br />Put a new 90hp merc 4-stroke on this week. Plan to water test next few days.I put AV plate on motor 1/4 inch below bottom.<br /><br />Love the way this boat "smoothes" thru water-no wake hardly at all! Corners w/o sliding too.<br /><br />Need docking lights and none of the factory hull lights work with the mod-Vee so design/build my own. Working on the "pop-up" running light concept.<br /><br />Also added water separator/filter.

heycods

Captain

Mine vents on turn also, but that dosent bother meI thought trying a fin but I havent made up my mind not to ditch the 50 hp for a larger one.

laurent3

Recruit

I bought a mv2472 with a F150 with Mercury 25 kicker. I just love it. I have the 25hp for coffeen lake in Coffeen IL of coarse. But I thought I would jump in and get me feet wet.

Attachments

• dcp03525.jpg
    58 bytes · Views: 0
  • dcp03596.jpg
    58 bytes · Views: 0

laurent3

Recruit

101_0384.jpg

laurent3

Recruit

laurent3 said:
I bought a mv2472 with a F150 with Mercury 25 kicker. I just love it. I have the 25hp for coffeen lake in Coffeen IL of coarse. But I thought I would jump in and get me feet wet.

This is a pic of my seaark and my dog. I don't know how to delete that other stuff yet. Sorry!

DCP03596.jpg

jwig

Cadet

That 24 is a lot of boat. Nice. Nice dog too.

heycods

Captain

I missed mine so bad I went a nd bought her back. So now its my boat, the masses can fish of the toon.8)

jammerone

Recruit

Is the 24 footer too big?

I need one for wife and kids, like the deeper hull on the boat, and what type of electric trolling motor would you recommend for a boat that big?
Thanks
Bill in Memphis

catfishcharlie

Seaman Apprentice

I bought an outlaw 170 a week ago but havent been able to try her out yet. Been trickin her out a little. Got the boat with a 75 etec and really want to see what she will do.
Odd thing is, I bought her from a dealer that had stopped selling sea arks three years ago and this one the only one left. Never titled either the boat or motor. Along with that came a reasonable price...very reasonable. Let ya know how she dose once the weather get s better. Charlie

(i posted this somewhere but dont know if it got to you or not)

servisstom

Recruit

I also own a sea ark, a zx180 2001 model. It has a 90hp johnson on it, I purchased it 2004. It has been a very good boat. I also see that it looks like they are building the same boat again they call it a stealth now but it looks very close to the same.

CRETE4U

Cadet

Mine is a 20 ft. with a 90 HP Yamaha 2 stroke. It gets a lot of use in saltwater.

Sea Ark

Recruit

hey ..new to the board but caught this...wanted to say I have a 99 ZX170 and love it....
having some mechanical problems at the moment.I tried to change my own impeller and did somethign wrong putting it all back together...now my fwd and neutral and reverse are messed up.Its not shifting liek it should and I may have to take it to the marine service down the road to fix my "attempt" at regular service myself.

CRETE4U

Cadet

Hey Sea Ark, what motor is that? Did you get it fixed yet?

moonfish

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'm in denial that I found this one. I think there are only a couple in Iowa. Some days you do find something twice as good that costs half as much. All's I've got is a test drive so far and there's a chance of snow this weekend. Go indian summer!

seaark3.jpg