The Official Post a pix of Your Sea Nymph Forum

Jmitch1102

Seaman
What do I need to do to a picture from my cell phone to post it? When I try to upload them straight from my phone it says they are to big.

Jmitch1102

Seaman
I finally got a couple photos to post!! I tried posting a few others but they said they were to large. Ohh well at least a couple to post

jbcurt00

Staff member
Jmitch, post more then 1 pix per post and the text description w the pix, no reason for them to be 3 seperate posts

Jmitch1102

Seaman
Jmitch, post more then 1 pix per post and the text description w the pix, no reason for them to be 3 seperate posts

Sorry about that. I’m just trying to learn how to navigate and post. I just started to learn the old site and now I’m back to not knowing how to do a thing on here. I tried to post multiple photos and words at once and it kept saying that it was to large. When I split them up it worked so I went with it.

Jmitch1102

Seaman
Nice looking 195, really is in great shape :thumb:

Thanks! I picked it up last year. It needed some elbow grease and a little woodwork. Once I get the 140hp figured out this winter I hope to take it to Erie for a few perching trips next year.

laker_taker

Recruit
I got a Sea Nymph FM 161 this past fall, just in time to take some measurements and cover it up. It has a merc 25hr 4 stroke. It needs a new floor and some other clean up/fix up. I cant wait in a couple weeks it should be warm enough to take off the tarp and strip it down and build it up.

Jmitch1102

Seaman
I got a 140 Hp on my 195 GLS this winter. I can’t wait to get it out on the water and see how it runs!!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
She is going to run great with a 140, that's what I have on my SS and mid 40's feels super.

Jmitch1102

Seaman
I gave it a quick paint job. I wish I could get a pic to post from my phone. It won’t ant let me upload one.