Help with my Sea Nymph ???

gchism

Recruit
Hi everyone, I am a new member?I have inherited a boat from my father (it was given to him for payment of work) My goal is to restore it to be sea worthy again and a perfect started boat for myself and two daughters. I have been using this website for a bunch of answers, which I very much appreciate! Thank you all!! The first question I was hoping to answer is how do I confirm what boat it was originally? The bill of sale that I have says 1979 Sea Nymph. I have added pictures via Facebook album?. On the side of the console, from what I can read it says, 16 Sportster. I will continue to add pictures of the renovation! Thanks in advance for any help!!!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Use 1 of the pix posting methods listed here:http://forums.iboats.com/forum/forum...pload-tutorial

You posted a link to facebook's main page, not pix of your boat.

If it is a 1979, it has a HIN, that will confirm the year and if it is a SeaNymph, but wont provide you a model.

But if its 16ft long, I'd bet its a Sportster model. Google 1979 16 Sportster and see if the pix and specs are the same as yours. Sometimes thats as close as you can get...

Welcome to iboats

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas, gchism.

I know you don't want to hear this, but the FB link isn't to your page. :blue:

Click on the Boat Specs link in the sig below. There might be something there.