1995 DXll question....

Mojo_jumper

Recruit
Hello!

I just bought a 95 DXll. this is my first direct drive boat so i have much to learn. I have contacted Sanger via email to try and get an owners manual and or a factory service manual. Until then, i have a question regarding the rail just above the swim platform. Is this a legit tow point? it has what looks to be a hook in the center? i have a skylon pole but for pulling kiddies and non skiers/boarders on tubes i thought the pole was not a good idea. anyway, nice to see a sanger specific area here!

sanger 20dlx

Cadet
Re: 1995 DXll question....

hi mojo yes you can tow from that rear bar i did it last week with 2 kids in a tube

Guru Dude

Recruit
Re: 1995 DXll question....

Hello!

I just bought a 95 DXll. this is my first direct drive boat so i have much to learn. I have contacted Sanger via email to try and get an owners manual and or a factory service manual. Until then, i have a question regarding the rail just above the swim platform. Is this a legit tow point? it has what looks to be a hook in the center? i have a skylon pole but for pulling kiddies and non skiers/boarders on tubes i thought the pole was not a good idea. anyway, nice to see a sanger specific area here!

Yes, absolutely. that is what it is there for. When I tow skiers, I use the pylon. For tubing with 3-4 riders, or multiple tubes (heavy load) I never use the pylon because of the immense bending forces that would be imposed on the lever arm that is the pylon. I secured these loads to the point you are referring to. That tow point is bomb proof.