Rinker Owners Group

raptureman

Recruit
Re: Rinker Owners Group

Phil,
Just got our '03 RINKER 290 in Oct 06.We only ran it for 7 hrs. before putting her in winter storage. So far, we really enjoy her and can hardly wait for April to launch her again. She runs as well as any boat tests that I found on line. I'm wondering if anyone has real numbers concerning fuel consumtion. Power is twin 5.0 MPI Mercs.,w/ B3 drives
Any info would be appreciated.

Jerry g.

SofA

Cadet

I have a 90 Rinker 206 Captiva, Its absolutely mint! Less than 50 hours on
original motor. It has a nice little cuddy and I enjoy running it up and down the Mississippi River. :cool:

offmybeer

Recruit

Just picked up an 2007 Rinker 282CC that was a demo boat. Freshwater with only 7 hours.

davelopn

Cadet

First week in July I bought a 1990 206 Captiva open bow from my brother-in-law. Sat for almost 7 years and less than 80 hours on the boat. New last year was Chevy 350 block with marine racing pistons and heads. Someone forgot to winterize the old motor, blocks crack in Minnesota winters. It moves!!!

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class

1984 V153 (15' 3" runabout). It was my brother in laws until 3 years ago when I bought it from him. He had only put 20 to 30 hours on it and it was always garaged. It was / is practically in new condition. It is almost at 100 hours. Power is a Johnson 70.

RGrew176

Commander

Brings back some memories. I owned a 1983 Rinker V-165 bowrider with a 120 HP I/O. What a boat. It was the only boat I bought new that did not ever have to go back to the dealer for any work. The factory got it right when it was built.

The thing would do about 54 MPH at WOT.

Happy times.

jconcepcionm

Recruit

Searching for other Rinker owners or need information about Rinker boats?<br />Rinker Boat Owner's Forum Address:<br /><br />Rinker Boat Owners Forum <br /><br />Phil

Hello, I have a rinker V170, I?m not sure about the year, I already finished the complete restoration work, but I broke the winshield and I need to replace it. If you have an idea how I can get an used set please let me know. Many thanks....