1990 Regal 233 XL Ambassador Seat

JustJeff

Cadet
Hello,

Any ideas where I can find the "Captain's Seat" for the above make and model? It has the flip back with a cooler under the cushion. The difference between this and other "flip back" seats is in the brackets. The current one I have has the bracket inside the frame and not exposed on the outside of the seat bottom reducing a possible cut to the leg Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mischief Managed

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 1990 Regal 233 XL Ambassador Seat

Regal makes most of their own seats and such and they are not likely to still have the parts needed to make a new one. You will probably have to repair the one you have or install something else.

d55olds

Recruit

I just replaced a double wide back to back seat in my 1990 Regal 255xl Ambassador. You can purchase an awesome replacement seat of your choice from Veada.com. They have all types of Helm seats custom made. Quality and price is awesome. Let me know how you like the site. Thanks. Dave. d55olds1@yahoo.com.

ericmc

Recruit

Regal makes most of their own seats and such and they are not likely to still have the parts needed to make a new one. You will probably have to repair the one you have or install something else.

Hi guys,

so I just bought a 233XL and need a new bench seat for the back. I've searched and there's nothing online, any ideas where I can get a good replacement?

thanks!