Regal 258 Commodore

carlfarey

Seaman Apprentice
Hi
My Friend has just bought a 1996 one of these, does anyone know where we can get the specs from? The Regal site doesnt go back far enough on the archives.

Thank you.

Carl.

RogerJ

Recruit
Re: Regal 258 Commodore

Hi
I live in Poole UK. I have a 1999 regal 258 commodore. What specs are you after? I do have all the owners manuals as well as speed specs, let me know and I will gladly forward.
Regards
Roger.

carlfarey

Seaman Apprentice

Hi
I live in Poole UK. I have a 1999 regal 258 commodore. What specs are you after? I do have all the owners manuals as well as speed specs, let me know and I will gladly forward.
Regards
Roger.

Thank you Roger.

It is mainly the dry weight, he picks it up Sunday and is not sure if his SUV is big enough.

Thank you for your help.

Carl.

Downtown

Recruit

I am looking at buying a 1996 Regal 256 Commodore. The specs I have show 5500 lbs. Hope that helps.

Kiki.Pipe

Recruit

Do you still have this manual? We just bought one and we are alittle lost:confused:. Thank you kindly. This question is for RogerJ

Dengram

Recruit

I recently purchased a 97 Commodore 258 and have no manuals. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it, i contacted Regal but i received little help. Thank you all in advance.

nofuss

Petty Officer 2nd Class

just a little hint for regal owners. i tried emailing them several times and got little response. however when i called I got voice mail and left a message that did not say what year boat or size, just that i am a regal owner with a problem. I got a call back in about 2 hours. the guy was not able to give me the technical info, and had someone call me back the next day who was able to help me out totally.
note i own a 2000 regal commodore 2760, and I live in trinidad and Tobago in the caribbean. boat imported from Florida I am the second owner :D

P :) still No Fuss :D

Hughburr

Recruit

Hi Roger,

I have a 1996 258 I would surmise the models are not too different, if you still have a cooy could you make copies of the O&M? I will gladly pay for them