what is it?

bundies

Recruit
OK, I've never known much about boats. About 5 years ago I needed to get rid of a car and a guy offered to trade a 1990 Raven Osprey with a cuddy cabin. Its torquise and white if that helps. My son and I took it for a ride and it seemed to run ok. We came back picked up the wife and headed down the canal. About 5 miles into the trip it started to smoke and lose power, it was all I could do to make it to shore, I'm pretty sure it seized. We hauled it to storage. Shortly there after I was activated and went to Afganistan. When I returned home instead of worrying about it we bought a 21 ft. century cheap which also got one trip before blowing the pump. Anyway it is 5 years later and I've retired and I don't know wether to try and re-build this boat or donate it and start all over again. First I thought it had a 4.3 motor (merc) but I don't know how to tell which out drive it has or what version. Any idea what new upolstery would run? The boat has alot of style for as old as it is. The century being about the same size but a 1984 weighs twice as much and had a 305 v8. The Century was great in rough water. So I wonder about the lighter Osprey. Any advise would be appreciated. Now I also have a 1968 Ford pick up and a 1966 Corvette to start working on....etc.