Kodiak Sport V 190

ut84088

Cadet
Anyone out there have the Kodiak or Kodiak Sport V190? I am in the market for a new boat. I had the opportunity to check out the Kodiak Sport and thought it was a great boat but I would like to hear from anyone who owns it. I'm waffling between the Kodiak Sport, the Starweld 19, and the Lund Crossover. This will be a fishing boat first, then a ski/tube boat. I'm moving from a smaller Lund and do not want to be dissapointed.:)

Any warranty issues? I am curious why the Polar Kraft warranty is not transferable.

The boat is rated for up to 200HP but the dealers I have found seem to lean towards the 150, probably due to price. Any owners have input? Also any input on performance of the four storkes vs DI on this or similar model?

Thanks to all who participate in these boards. I'm hoping for some input soon as I want to place an order!

snomonut

Cadet
Re: Kodiak Sport V 190

I too am interested in this boat. I currently have a 1995 Lund ProV Signature 1890....it's been a great boat, but it's time to move forward. Input or thoughts?? Thanks in advance!