Polar craft boats

The-Machinist

Petty Officer 1st Class
I am the proud owner of 2 polar krafts. Are there any other polar kraft owners out there? I would hate to think I have the only 2:D

Last edited:

RobDar

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Polar craft boats

i would like to see a polar Kraft section here.

Rotorfixer

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have one too! They are a little less popular up here in Northern Canada, but some dealers popped up when our dollar was par, luckily I bought mine last summer, haven't looked back!! Very high quality boats, was going to buy a Lund, but realized I got more (fit and finnish) with polarkraft.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Well I will move this to the Polar Kraft area that is here and has it's own section!!!

ShafferNY

Petty Officer 1st Class

I've got a 1470L Polar Kraft. Nothing fancy, but built like a rock. I would definitely buy another Polar Kraft. Excellent boat.

erniehan

Recruit

Hi I have a 2007 Polar Kraft Kodiak 188fs with a 175 ETEC.

Would definitely like to compare with someone who has the same. I have a 14.8 x 17 aluminum prop right now. Only getting 43 mph at 5300 rpm wot. I know she can do better. Don't know if I should raise the motor, change props, or both.

Other than the speed problem , great boat.

Rotorfixer

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi I have a 2007 Polar Kraft Kodiak 188fs with a 175 ETEC.

Would definitely like to compare with someone who has the same. I have a 14.8 x 17 aluminum prop right now. Only getting 43 mph at 5300 rpm wot. I know she can do better. Don't know if I should raise the motor, change props, or both.

Other than the speed problem , great boat.

I get 48 mph on GPS with mine, 150 Hp opti and enertia stainelss prop (17" 14.25" dia)