Polar Boats Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMBetts

Recruit
Re: Polar Boats Forum

Does anyone have any idea where to start looking for a short that has caused my gas guage to stop working on a Polar 19" bay boat? The same day the automatic setting on the bilge pump quit. The connections under the console are clean of salt or corrosion. The ground wires both appear to be tight. You can feel them but not see the connection. Thanks in advance. Lois

Jethros

Seaman

I always have to replace connector. You have corrosion somewhere I guarantee

schhtick

Recruit

Just purchased a 2007 Polar WA-D w/Twin 115 Yamahas. One of only a handfull of Boats that I looked that has 6'1" headroom in the cabin. Does anyone have any experience with the twin 115 Yamaha package on this boat? I was curious if this boat was slightly underpowered. I do sea trial next week.

nstreetfishing

Recruit

I have twin 225 yamahas and feel that is the right power. I passed on the 115s for a 27ft boat. I get right on plane and do about 51mph.

nstreetfishing

Recruit
2700 WA Windshield

2700 WA Windshield

I have a new 2008 2700 WA (polar). Windshield seal leaks and water gets into the windshield wiper motor. Dealer fixed it once but still leaks. Does anyone have the same problem? I planning sealing it myself with a black silicon caulk.

Florida Man

Cadet
Re: 2700 WA Windshield

Re: 2700 WA Windshield

does anyone have a 19 polar w/a f115yamaha if so what prop size are you running?what numbers are you getting with loads?any help would be great. im currently topping out at 32 mph at 5300 rpm with a good load fully trimmed out.with a 13x19 pitch stainless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.