Need help with Nitro livewell switch wiring.

trickaz

Recruit
OK... Stranger things have happened. I wanted to replace the bezels where the switches mount in my 1998 Nitro SFS because they were cracked. I have a laser cutter in my lab where I teach so I thought I'd make some out of scrap plastic that I had from an old project. I pulled out the bezels with the switches and harnesses attached and took them to school with me so I could measure them up and make the new bezels. I was having a busy day and passed the project along to a student. I told him to measure them up and complete the drawings and I would check them before he cut them. Went to check on him later and darned if he hadn't pulled all the wires off the livewell switches. :eek: I asked him if he'd drawn up a diagram and labeled the wires and of course he hadn't. Soo here I am with these two switches with multiple (7 or 9? I think) connections on each. Could someone pull out their switch bezel and send me a pic of the wiring? I could make you new bezels for your efforts........... I guess if I wanted it done right I should have done it myself:D