1985 Monark model 1472 Jon Boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 Monark model 1472 Jon Boat

These are some pictures of my Monark 1472 wide bottom jon boat. I really love this boat for fishing and it is very stable in rough water. Believe it or not, it is rated for a 45HP motor! The 20 HP Mercury I have on it pushes it very well as is and it is great on gas! A+ on a limited fishing budget....

Re: 1985 Monark model 1472 Jon Boat

Hello monark boat owner i noticed u have a couple mercury 20 hp's i have a 1979 model never owned a mercury i am trying to get a carbarator kit for it but i dont see nothing but the name mercarb on the side of the carb and i have look on this site and none of the kits on here do not say this name on the kits see i have owened evinrude's for 35 years first mercury trying to do the work myself i learned how on the evinrude and where do u put the gear oil in i dont see nothing but a drain plug i sue would b greatful if u might could help me thanks .Troy

Comment

Re: 1985 Monark model 1472 Jon Boat

alastriker, welcome to iboats. You'd be much better off posting your motor questions in the appropriate motor repair forum. These boat manufacturer-specific forums don't get much traffic.
      2002 20' Hydra-Sports 202DC 200HP Yamaha HPDI
      1976 18' Starcraft SuperSport 90HP Evinrude
      Restoration thread https://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=357767

Comment

Working...
      X