Boat cover recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat cover recommendations

Hi Guys looking to check if any of you have purchased a cover for your McKee. I'm looking for something for outside storage rather than for trailering. I've looked at a few on-line venders and some do not indicate whether they include the bow rails or not. Any help/recommendations would be appreciated. I've got a '93 CC Offshore Fisherman, 17.4 ft. with 120 Evinrude.
    1993 17.4 McKee Offshore Fisherman
    1990 120 Evinrude
    1971 Boss 351 Mustang

Re: Boat cover recommendations

Originally posted by Boss351 View Post
    Hi Guys looking to check if any of you have purchased a cover for your McKee. I'm looking for something for outside storage rather than for trailering. I've looked at a few on-line venders and some do not indicate whether they include the bow rails or not. Any help/recommendations would be appreciated. I've got a '93 CC Offshore Fisherman, 17.4 ft. with 120 Evinrude.
    I bought one from ******* for around $250. It has a 7 year guarantee. It trailers well and holds up to coastal winds with the tie downs provided. The 1st Carolina summer it faded a little to a lighter tan but is holding up very well. It is on my 2004 Backwater 172. It keeps the inside dry- except for a small spot at the stern as the motor cover is seperate from the rest of the cover- that little bit of water goes straight out the scuppers. I'd buy it again after seeing what else is out there.
    EdgeWater 205 EX
    Yamaha 150
    2012 Dodge Hemi

Comment

Thanks a bunch Crabby capt. John!! We have a ******* here in town and will see what might work.
      1993 17.4 McKee Offshore Fisherman
      1990 120 Evinrude
      1971 Boss 351 Mustang

Comment

I ordered by mail of course as I live in NC. The tan one with tie downs- check online prices before going to the store. Naturally, no sales tax and the shipping was only $1.
        EdgeWater 205 EX
        Yamaha 150
        2012 Dodge Hemi

Comment

Working...
        X