Maxum 1900SC Tilt Pump support bracket

manakai

Recruit
Hi,
Need help on sourcing spare part for my lovely 1999 Maxum 1900SC (owned since new.
The starboard rear locker gives access to the stern gear pressure pump assy, and the steel support bracket is now badly corroded to a point where I am concerned that using using the tilt/trim may put sufficient pressure on it such that it breaks away.... yes it is that badly corroded...

At a push I guess I could fabricate something with help from my local tool shop, but would prefer simply to buy an original genuine part from Maxum... but here in the UK, not so sure how successful that would be.. Maxum.com indicate all parts are only avail from 'dealers' but also I cant find the item in the spares listings...

So my thinking is that if anyone stateside could put me in touch with a known dealer who could obtain the part for me, I would be most gratefull.

Or of course any other suggestions!!

many thanks

Terry
far away across the Atlantic with a poor sad boat!:)

hostage

Lieutenant
Re: Maxum 1900SC Tilt Pump support bracket

Contact Brunswick boats, the parent company of Maxum, until they killed off the line. I was able to get a boarding ladder for my 1900 SC from them, they might have the part you are looking for.