Marlin 213 Cuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Herman

Recruit
Can anyone tell me about this boat and or line. I am looking to purchase a used 213 cuddy with a 5.7 Merc. inboard. Any insite would be helpful

Ron Herman

Recruit
Re: Marlin 213 Cuddy

I hav enot yet purchased this boat as I have not been able research it well enough. There is not very much info around on this manufacturer as they are not longer in business any help would be appreciated

AndrewH

Cadet

There isn't much info to be had as far as I can tell (I have a '78 Marlin runabout).

My best research has been going through the engine manufacturer for that time period.

Oregon Jon

Seaman

Hey guys, I wouldn't say that I have done exhaustive research but I've done alot of searching and come up with very little. I can tell you that the parent company was Superior Plastics and that the boats were manufactured in White City, OR. From what I can tell the company was making boats up until the mid to late 80's. Anyway I'm having fun re-doing my neptune. By the way I've collected a few pictures of varying Marlin models if anyone is interested. Happy sailing

ebry710

Ensign

Oregon Jon:
I also have a Neptune. What size engine do you have on the back?
ebry710

jbcurt00

Staff member
No new info in over 8yrs

Likely the answer is no.

This topic is way over the 90 day inactive topic guideline, you have a topic about your Marlin 21ftr.

If anyone has new info, hopefully they'll post it to your topic.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.