any jubilee owners out there?

walker1

Cadet
i was wanting to know if there were any jubilee owners with a owners manual or does anyone know where i can get one, i talked to the mariah plant (now owned by sea fox) and they could not help me.

Re: any jubilee owners out there?

I have a '99 Mariah 214 Jubilee. Looking for a Owners Manual also. Can't find a manual anywhere! Did you ever locate one for your boat?

kmhattrk

Cadet

Hey guys

I have the manual. It would take me some time to pdf it, and then I could send it to you all. Mine is a pretty vague manual, not all what I would have expected.

BBP

Cadet

I have a 1997 217 Mariah. Like the gentleman before, my book is very vague. Can't even find parts for replacement that I know of. If anyone knows where to get replacement parts I would love to know.

180shabah

Rear Admiral

Owners manuals are worthless, always have been. Boat manufacturers only build the boat, everything else(engine, drive, lights, windshield, hardware, etc...) is purchased and bolted on. All support for these items will need to come from thier manufacturer(Attwood, TaylorMade, Mercruiser...)

What RPL parts are you looking for?

BBP

Cadet

We have a head, and the top hatch is broken where the locking mechanism is, all the way across. I have bolted it back on and it looks o.k. but I would rather get a new one if I could.

180shabah

Rear Admiral

If the hatch itself(a fiberglass part???) is broken, then there is no replacement part available Mariah defunked in 2001. The name lives on, but the boats are not the same and there is no support for older models.