Marada Owners Please Check In Here.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Greetings from a new to me Marada Owner.
If you have or have had a Marada boat please post your photos, comments, thoughts and questions.
There may not be many of us out here but any chat and communication we can have about these boats will help us all greatly.
Looking forward to seeing some company out here. :D
I will post some photos, videos etc and any other information I can find.
Our boat is as in my avatar and signature.

Ken.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Marada Owners Please Check In Here.

Congrats Ken. iboats listened to you and you got the Marada section. If I had one I know where to show it off now.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: Marada Owners Please Check In Here.

Congrats Ken. iboats listened to you and you got the Marada section. If I had one I know where to show it off now.

Thanks for being the first to post here and thanks for the support. :D

thatdude2

Recruit
So I'm new here and having issues with my 1993 marada 1950 mvb. I had a new controller,box installed as well as a new,lower unit now when I use,the boat the motor bogs down and then wen I hit the trim button sit here up or down the motor will jump right up and take off as long as the trim button is in use

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Need some more info on this. Just seen the post so sorry for the delay. What motor, outdrive etc and was it fine before the work was done or was it OK after the work was done and then started or did you get the boat needing this work done to begin with ???