Manatee Boats

darkwarlord

Recruit
I recently acquired a 1978 Manatee 18'2" deep v with a cuddy cabin. I am looking for any information on the two 21 gal. fuel tanks, size, mounting, location of any used ones, etc. I could also us an electrical schematic of the boat itself as there is some rewiring to do.

marshalldf

Recruit
Re: Manatee Boats

I recently acquired a 1978 Manatee 18'2" deep v with a cuddy cabin. I am looking for any information on the two 21 gal. fuel tanks, size, mounting, location of any used ones, etc. I could also us an electrical schematic of the boat itself as there is some rewiring to do.

Hello. I also just picked up a 1979 Manatee of a similar size from a friend. If you still need a 21 gal tank, I may have an extra one to sell. Based on his recommendation, I'm considering taking out the single 21 gal tank and replacing with 2 or 3 portable 6 gallon tanks. Haven't quite decided yet, but that's the direction I'm heading.

Dan

darkwarlord

Recruit
Re: Manatee Boats

It has been quite some time since I have logged on as other projects took priority. If you still have the tank I would like to know the dimensions and just where it is mounted. Thanks,
Mike