2009 Mako 1801, need help locating cooler tiedown

Partime

Cadet
I had one of the front cooler tie downs, break in half. These are the ones that mount on the bulkhead infront of the front deck. One end is a hook with a rubber cord with the other end mounted to the bulk head with two screws. I could swear I've seen them in a catalog somewhere, but now I can not locate them anywhere. The are OEM, and I would like to replace them with the same. Any idea's how to find them?

Thanks

zerbi21

Recruit
Re: 2009 Mako 1801, need help locating cooler tiedown

I had one of the front cooler tie downs, break in half. These are the ones that mount on the bulkhead infront of the front deck. One end is a hook with a rubber cord with the other end mounted to the bulk head with two screws. I could swear I've seen them in a catalog somewhere, but now I can not locate them anywhere. The are OEM, and I would like to replace them with the same. Any idea's how to find them?

Thanks

I have the same problem... did you ever find out where to order this? I attached the picture of what it looks like which i am sure it's the same.

i also need to find that black cable that hold the latch from swinging out to far. The Hatch for the battery compartment has those steel coated cables and mine broke. got a clue on where to find it?

Attachments

• IMAG0547.jpg
    IMAG0547.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 0

zerbi21

Recruit
Re: 2009 Mako 1801, need help locating cooler tiedown

Thanks

Found that rubber hook for the ice box, they sell it at Bass pro shop. 16 bucks each. picking me up 2 just in case.