selling my 77 170cc mako?

21seapro

Cadet
hey guys
If this is supposed to be in a different section please move it for me mods

Im selling my 1977 170cc mako with a 1981 140hp evinrude with trailer. motor runs great and boat has no soft spots. hull is in great shape. trailer is also in great shape with new tires. boat is winterized every year and covered for the winter. the motor has been rebuilt in 2009. new head gaskets, carb gaskets, and intake gaskets. new teleflex cable, i replaced the plugs, all 4 coil packs, and 1 power pack the end of this year do to the fact that i noticed them starting to wear and i dont wanna sell anyone something they cant trust. the motor does NOT have VRO so the gas and oil have to be mixed in the tank. its has new bow and stern lights along with deck lights. it has 2 sony speakers that sound great but i am not selling the radio deck. I have takin this boat out in some rough waters comin back from sailers haven and the boat handles great but YES u will get wet. just ask my wife.lol my wife dont wanna see the boat go but i just bought a 210cc seapro and looking for a motor for that. if you need life vest ill give them to you. im asking $3,500 slightly neg. great fishing boat. call me at 516-369-0813 or text or PM me.

Heres some pics for you guys. In some of the pictures it has a T-top. This summer i removed it. It was to top heavy.

54815305.jpg

30822981.png

40481994.png

26354606.jpg

thanks