Anyone ever heard/dealt w/ Asis Inflatables?

surf3r

Recruit
They are headquartered in UAE and have an office for the U.S. located in Hawaii. I read somewhere else that they are somehow connected to Mako. Not sure if this is true but thought I'd give it a shot. If you know anything about this company at all, including the potential connection to Mako I would appreciate hearing about it. I thought it was strange that it was headquartered in the United Arab Emirates. I also found a scathingly bad review (who knows if it is legit or not though) on another forum via Google.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated assistance.

deejaycee_2000

Captain
Re: Anyone ever heard/dealt w/ Asis Inflatables?

Mako inflatables have a factory in dubai ..... but I am not sure if the mako you are talking about is the same one I am referring to .........

Peter Eikenberry

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Anyone ever heard/dealt w/ Asis Inflatables?

You may be thinking of Mako International who makes Mako Inflatables in South Africa. They are not associated with Mako in the USA who is owned by Tracker Marine.

As opposed to Asia Inflatables that are made in China http://www.fancy-inflatables.com/ If you watch the scrolling text it says welcome to Asia Inflatables. They have a Domain name Asia-Inflatables.com but there is nothing on the page. It comes up blank.